- Students pursuing an undergraduate student across the departments (marketing, social sciences, business and finance, music & film, legal, communications, economics, etc.) graduating this year.
- Curation of creating content, including text posts, videos, and images for use on social media.
- Scheduling social media posts.
- Assistance to keep track of data and analyzing the performance of social media campaigns.
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content.
- Help organize marketing events.
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail, and web).
- Assistance in the preparation of detailed promotional presentations.
- Must have a passion for marketing and research.
- Familiarity with social media environment and platforms.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Ability to multitask and take initiative.
- Experience with content creation is a plus, even if not professionally.
- Ability to take direction and absorb information quickly.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
BİZİ SOSİAL ŞƏBƏKƏLƏRDƏ İZLƏYİN: