Coordinator, Welcome Center
Position overview – Respond to inquiries, welcome and provide information to University’s guests, students and employees at the entry access to the Campus. Manage and coordinate Welcome Center reception area to maintain high quality services.
Responsibilities & Duties:
• Greet persons entering establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations;
• File and maintain records for incoming/outgoing mailing and postal;
• Answer telephones to direct calls or provide information. Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen, or forward calls taking messages;
• Hear and resolve complaints upon any request. Respond to customer problems or complaints at the point of entry;
• Communicate with customers, employees, and other individuals to answer questions, disseminate or explain information, take orders, and address complaints;
• Maintain and update filing, inventory, mailing, and database systems, either manually or using a computer;
• Perform day-to-day administrative tasks such as maintaining information files and processing paperwork;
• Compile, copy, sort, and file records of activities from different University departments that require execution through the Welcome reception point;
• Operate office equipment at the main gate;
• Confer with coworkers at the area to coordinate work activities;
• Coordinate reception area maintenance, cleanliness and accurate services, including security surveillance;
• Providing information to supervisors, co-workers in written/oral forms;
• Substitute fellow colleagues when required at the other University reception areas.
• Associate Bachelor or College education
• Minimum 1 year of work experience in similar role and environment;
• Excellent oral and writing skills in Azerbaijani and English languages;
• Effective communicator, flexible and with positive attitude;
• Established abilities to actively listen to the needs of customers;
• Well-developed approach to details and timely actions, ability of organization and planning;
• Service-oriented with a sense of ethics and norms;
• Ability to work effectively with a diverse population;
• Demonstrated organizational skills with attention to detail;
• Readiness to work a flexible work schedule including evenings and weekends if required;
• Proven computer skills and knowledge of basic MS Office suit
Interested candidates are requested to submit, preferably in Word or PDF format, attached to an e-mail message: (1) a letter of interest specifying suitability for the position, when available and minimum expected salary (in AZN), (2) an updated resume and (3) the names, email and business addresses of at least 3 references.
Send materials via e-mail to[email protected]
specifying the Job Title in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. The deadline for application isJuly 22, 2021.
ADA University offers a competitive remuneration package and attractive conditions of employment of high standard. For more information about ADA University, please visitwww.ada.edu.az
BİZİ SOSİAL ŞƏBƏKƏLƏRDƏ İZLƏYİN:
TELEGRAM:Edumap.az – Vakansiyalar, Təcrübələr, Təqaüdlər Seminarlar, Təlimlər Müsabiqələr və s.