We are looking for the Document Controller Intern
The internship runs for 12 weeks. As an intern, you can contribute to meaningful projects, be mentored/worked alongside company management and technical staff, and participate in some tech talks and other activities designed to support your personal and professional development.
Internships align with a flexible workplace approach, which is designed to meet the needs of our business while providing flexibility in support of office, remote, and hybrid work preferences. At ATL Tech, we are building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to allow more people to imagine, and design. We believe in Integrity, Respect, Honesty, Idea meritocracy, Technology, Impact, and Knowledge - these are our values. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to any characteristics.
Responsibilities Include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for maintenance, organization, and update of controlled documents in the database.
- Scan, print, distribute, and upload documents as required.
- Assign, enter, and update documents in the database.
- Review and check all submitted engineering and controlled documents for compliance with company guidelines.
- Perform other Document Control tasks as assigned by the Manager.
- Commitment to quality and continuous improvement
- Must be detail-oriented with technical, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Good communication skills and demonstrated ability to build and maintain positive working relationships.
- Proficient in the use of personal computers, printers, and other office machines.
- Ability to quickly learn and utilize new software such as Jira, Adobe Acrobat, and MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Strong Azerbaijani, and moderate English reading, and writing skills.
- Ability to learn, memorize, and then accurately follow established procedures for routine or recurring tasks.
We are excited to meet talented individuals who can bring fresh perspectives to our team.
Application Deadline: 30 September 2023
If you are interested and meet the requirements for the role, we would be glad to hear from you. Please send your CV’s to [email protected]
Please indicate the position title of "Document Controller Intern" in the subject line of the email.
BİZİ SOSİAL ŞƏBƏKƏLƏRDƏ İZLƏYİN: