Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Azerbaijan announces the Essay Competition among volunteers dedicated to the 31st Anniversary of the Khojaly Genocide themed (proposed topics below):
- Genocide in Khojaly as an integral part of Armenia’s policy of ethnic hatred and intolerance;
- Bringing perpetrators to justice: State and individual criminal responsibility under international law;
- Retribution for the crimes in Khojaly: prevention of similar wrongdoings in future and a step forward in post-conflict normalization in the South Caucasus region;
- Never again: Raising awareness about the Khojaly Genocide in the new information age.
- The competition is open to all volunteers from the volunteer organizations operating in Azerbaijan;
- Essays should be written in English;
- Only one entry per applicant on one of the proposed topics can be submitted;
- All entries should be directed to [email protected] email address along with the CV and information containing contact details, such as the phone number, email and correspondence address of the applicant;
- Entries should be submitted as Microsoft Word email attachments and use Arial Font, size 12, double-spaced, and contain a maximum of 1000 words;
- The subject line of the email should be “Essay Competition”;
- The deadline for submission is February 15, 2023;
- All entries will be checked for plagiarism;
- The winners will be announced on the week of February 20, 2023.
Winners of the first three places in the competition will be awarded as following:
1st place: diploma and laptop;
2nd place: diploma and tablet;
3rd place: diploma and kindle.
For further inquiries, please kindly contact via [email protected] email address.
BİZİ SOSİAL ŞƏBƏKƏLƏRDƏ İZLƏYİN:
TELEGRAM:Edumap.az – Vakansiyalar, Təcrübələr, Təqaüdlər Seminarlar, Təlimlər Müsabiqələr və s.
Heçbir Rəy Yoxdur