ABŞ-də doktorantura tədqiqatınızı davam etdirməkdə maraqlısınızmı?
Amerika Birləşmiş Ştatlarının Azərbaycandakı Səfirliyi 2024-2025-ci tədris ili üçün Doktorantura Tələbələri üçün Elmi Dərəcə Verməyən Fulbrayt Proqramını elan edir. Bu proqram azərbaycanlı fəal doktorantlara Amerika universitetlərinin birində bir tədris ili müddətində tədqiqat aparmaq imkanı verir. Doktorantlar 6-9 ay müddətində təqaüdlə təmin olunacaqlar. Fulbrayt proqramına istənilən ixtisasdan olan doktorantlar müraciət edə bilərlər.
Müraciət üçün son tarix: 20 avqust 2023-cü il
The Embassy of the United States in Azerbaijan is pleased to announce the Fulbright Non-Degree Visiting Researcher Program for Doctoral Students competition for the 2024-2025 academic year. This program enables Azerbaijani active PhD students to conduct one academic year of guided thesis research at an American university. Grants last 6 to 9 months, and PhD students from any field can apply.
Participants are selected through an open, merit-based competition. This prestigious award covers tuition and fees at a U.S. university, a monthly living stipend, health insurance, and international airfare.
- Applicants must be citizens of the Republic of Azerbaijan and/or be permanent resident qualified to hold a valid Azerbaijani passport. Permanent U.S. residents and persons with dual (Azerbaijan and U.S.) citizenship are ineligible. Applicants must reside in Azerbaijan.
- Applicants must hold at least a master’s degree and must be enrolled in a PhD program at an Azerbaijani university.
- Applicants must be proficient in oral and written English (selected candidates will take TOEFL test during the selection process).
- Applicants must be eligible for a J-1 visa, which requires the grantee return to Azerbaijan for a minimum of two years at the end of the grant period.
- Applicants already studying in the U.S. are ineligible for a Fulbright grant.
General Selection Criteria
- Academic credentials
- Significance and feasibility of the proposed research
- Utility of undertaking the project in the United States
- Plans for sharing the research findings
- Adaptability and personal suitability
- Preference is given to applicants who have not had a prior opportunity to study in the United States.
All applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, or sexual orientation.
- Applications are subject to pre-screening.
- Applicants recommended by reviewers are invited for an interview conducted in person in English by a selection committee comprised of Embassy representatives, U.S. and Azerbaijani scholars, and Fulbright alumni.
- Nominees are subject to final approval by the Fulbright Foreign Scholarship Board.
How to apply:
Completed applications must include:
- Online application at: https://apply.iie.org/ffsp2024
- Three (3) Letters of Reference (can be submitted online by instructors, professors or work supervisors);
- Detailed project statements of proposed activity for research/lecturing in the U.S.
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae (resume)
- Academic transcripts/diplomas (certified translation into English or verified copies of original academic transcript and degree certificate – scanned and attached to the application);
- Official English translation of certificate for the current academic status (scanned and attached to the application);
- Valid results from the U.S. standardized test – TOEFL – if the applicant has taken this test in the past two years. Please note that Embassy organize the taking of the required tests for the selected candidates; and
- Letter of invitation from a preferred U.S. host Institution (if available)
- Copy of passport.
Please scan all the above-mentioned documents and upload to your online application.
Please note that all items should be translated into English.
Nominated candidates will have to submit a copy of their original academic transcript bearing all official, notarized stamps to U.S. Embassy Baku.
Application Deadline: August 20, 2023 (11:59 pm)
Link to the application https://apply.iie.org/ffsp2024
Any application submitted to the United States or elsewhere, separate from the official system noted above, will not be considered.
BİZİ SOSİAL ŞƏBƏKƏLƏRDƏ İZLƏYİN: