We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join us on a temporary basis, who will be responsible for planning, executing, optimising, and strategizing all the digital marketing campaigns for the 74th International Astronautical Congress that will be held on 2-6 October 2023 in Baku, Azerbaijan.
• Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEM, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns vs. competition, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
• Identify trends and insights, and optimize spending and performance based on the insights.
• Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
• Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
• Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimise user experience.
• Utilise strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
• Instrument conversion points and optimise user funnels.
• Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
• Maintain, review and constantly improve existing reporting sets and dashboards.
• Develop tracking and measurement reports per project, including regular reporting of KPIs, performance against KPIs and forecasting.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
• Minimum 2 years of professional experience as a Digital Marketer.
• Proven experience leading and managing SEM, e-mail, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
• Deep understanding of Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads. Knowledge of LinkedIn and Twitter would be an asset.
• Experience in identifying target audiences and planning digital campaigns that convert, engage, and inform.
• Solid knowledge of website analytics tools.
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
• Good understanding of key digital KPIs.
• Ability to work as a team as well as independently.
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office.
• Fluency in written and spoken Azerbaijani, English and Russian.
• Time management and multi-tasking skills.
• Accuracy, reliability and flexibility.
• Full time.
• Project-based employment until 10 October 2023.
If you find this position right for you, make sure to send your resume to [email protected] by 6 March 2023 under the subject "Digital Marketing Specialist".
BİZİ SOSİAL ŞƏBƏKƏLƏRDƏ İZLƏYİN: