We are looking for a Content Marketing Specialist on a temporary basis, who will be responsible for creating, editing, optimising, and strategizing the content direction for the 74th International Astronautical Congress that will be held on 2-6 October 2023 in Baku, Azerbaijan.
• Building and executing content strategy and calendar to promote the event among specific audiences in an integrated manner to ensure consistency with overall deliverables and plans of Marketing Communications.
• Creating a content calendar and ensure that deadlines for all the platforms are met.
• Creating written text, supervising image and video generation to increase awareness about the event across its official social media and other marketing channels.
• Developing engaging content for website, print materials and other platforms related to the event.
• Editing, proofreading and improving the existing content.
• Writing ad copies when needed.
• Partnering with the digital team to monitor channel and content performance, incorporate optimisation strategies, analyse data and improve KPIs.
• Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, marketing or a related field.
• Minimum 3 years of experience as a content or communications specialist in a corporate or agency setting. Work experience at international events would be an asset.
• Fluency in English and Azerbaijani.
• Familiarity with content management systems.
• Excellent knowledge in MS Office software.
• Multi-tasking, flexibility and time-management skills.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
If you match the requirements above and would like to be a part of our team, make sure to send your resume to [email protected] by 06.03.2023 under the subject “Content Marketing Specialist”.
BİZİ SOSİAL ŞƏBƏKƏLƏRDƏ İZLƏYİN:
TELEGRAM:Edumap.az – Vakansiyalar, Təcrübələr, Təqaüdlər Seminarlar, Təlimlər Müsabiqələr və s.
Heçbir Rəy Yoxdur